I love this stamp set so much I bought it from America it cost £40 as I could not get it here in the uk it had been retired before I discovered it.
I have a video tutorial on youtube if you would like to search for it under crafting with rene.
I have used real red ink real red card and white whisper card and stamps blooming with love.
Cardstock is cut into layers at 1/4 inch increments
- Base card is 6 inch square ( White )
- cut red card to 5 and 3/4 inch square
- cut Whisper white cardstock 5 and 1/2 Square
- cut red cardstock to 5 inch square
- cut white to 4 and 3/4 inch Square
- once all layers are cut remove the coloured and put on one side for now.
- place all the white cardstock on top of each other as if you were sticking together, choose the stamp you want to use to stamp around the edge ink up well , while holding in place stamp all around the card.
- now assemble the card by putting the layers on top of each other and glue or tape together.
Lovely dandelion wishes, really stunning effect looks like the wind is blowing the bits through the air.
I made this card using real red ink,Ribbon and cardstock and whisper white cardstock and of course I used the lovely Dandelion wishes stamp set which also has some really nice sentiment stamps.
- Score and fold the main card ( white ) in half I made this portrait or landscape as some call it
- mat a layer of red on top leave a small gap so the white can be seen .
- cut to size a white this is what we will stamp onto
- leave enough room for the red ribbon at the bottom
- stamp the dandelion then using the tiny set stamp in the air then finish off with the sentiment stamp.
- I hope you have fun making this.
if you wish to purchase any items I have used please pop on to my shop
The items I have used :-
Lovely as a tree, one of my best sellers and definitely one of my favourites this set can be used all year round .
It has so many uses and I never get bored with it.
( Hi Peeps I am an inches gal !! )
To make this card I Used Whisper white card stock for the main base cut down to 6×6 inch then cut the next layer 5 and 3/4 inch with pool party card stock I then I cut whisper white down to 5 and Half inch.
Next I took a scrap piece of card and using an oval die I cut the shape out so that I could use this aperture to create the blue oval I used pool party ink to blend the oval from the outside to the inside leaving a little in the middle, then I stamped the tree in black ink .
I used the following items to make this card if you would like to purchase any of these items please browse the catalogue on the right.
Follow your Dreams, this is l very versatile set of stamps lots to choose from in the set.
To make my card I have used ,gorgeous grape ink to stamp onto the card using a stamp from touches of texture it resembles a splash of colour splattered onto the card (LOVE IT) then I die cut the various dreamcatcher and feathers and sentiment using cardstock in the two main colours balmy blue and Gorgeous Grape, I used white for the front of the dream catcher then mat and layered everything flat for the main card I used very vanilla.