Lovely dandelion wishes, really stunning effect looks like the wind is blowing the bits through the air.
I made this card using real red ink,Ribbon and cardstock and whisper white cardstock and of course I used the lovely Dandelion wishes stamp set which also has some really nice sentiment stamps.
- Score and fold the main card ( white ) in half I made this portrait or landscape as some call it
- mat a layer of red on top leave a small gap so the white can be seen .
- cut to size a white this is what we will stamp onto
- leave enough room for the red ribbon at the bottom
- stamp the dandelion then using the tiny set stamp in the air then finish off with the sentiment stamp.
- I hope you have fun making this.
if you wish to purchase any items I have used please pop on to my shop
The items I have used :-