I love this stamp set so much I bought it from America it cost £40 as I could not get it here in the uk it had been retired before I discovered it.
I have a video tutorial on youtube if you would like to search for it under crafting with rene.
I have used real red ink real red card and white whisper card and stamps blooming with love.
Cardstock is cut into layers at 1/4 inch increments
- Base card is 6 inch square ( White )
- cut red card to 5 and 3/4 inch square
- cut Whisper white cardstock 5 and 1/2 Square
- cut red cardstock to 5 inch square
- cut white to 4 and 3/4 inch Square
- once all layers are cut remove the coloured and put on one side for now.
- place all the white cardstock on top of each other as if you were sticking together, choose the stamp you want to use to stamp around the edge ink up well , while holding in place stamp all around the card.
- now assemble the card by putting the layers on top of each other and glue or tape together.