SALE-A-BRATION IS HERE
This is a lovely stamp set I love it love it love it !! Hello Cupcake ( Free with qualifying sales )
To make this card I used a few pretty colours it is really girly follow these steps
- Score and fold an A4 sheet in half = A5
- From the all my love dsp trim a piece off 2 inch wide stick down on the edge of the card and trim excess off.
- Cut a slither of card from the lovely lipstick and stick down the edge of the dsp.
- Using oval framelits cut out the larger in lovely lipstick.
- using a journal pen draw little dashes around near to the edge.
- using the oval framelits in the next size down cut out in whisper white.
- using my free hello cupcake stamps I stamped in three stages base in soft seafoam,middle in so saffron, and the top in lovely lipstick.
- using Balmy blue ink I stamped a tiny heart in the top of the cupcake.
- Using soft seafoam I stamped some pretty flowers randomly.
- Using Smokey slate ink I stamped a sentiment at the top and one at the bottom.
- I stuck the whisper white cupcake down onto the lovely lipstick card then mounted the lovely lipstick as I wanted this raised.
I do hope you have fun making this card, I think its really cute if you have enjoyed this tutorial then please do follow me for more inspiration. I tend to post twice a week.