Oh my goodness the new spring and summer catalogue is amazing it is full of gorgeous stamps I have been dying to tell you all about them hopefully you will get a good peek when you check out all the different blogs on the POOTLERS BLOG HOP January 2019
The card I want to show you is a mans card although it could also be for a women.
I have made a very simple card for you to copy
- Take a piece of black card and trim to 6×6 on the front fold the edge to the back so that it is now 3 inch wide and folded back
- Using the garage designer series papers trim a 3 inch piece stick this half way down the 6×6 back area the width of the card.
- Using the stitched framelits cut an oval in whisper white
- Using the geared up garage and using stazon stamp onto silver card the car the petrol can and the tool box
- Using the garage thinlits cut out the items you have just stamped car, oil can,tool box and the in shiny silver card and cut the cogs out
- I used silver embossing powder to stamp a sentiment onto the front of the 3 inch card which is folded back stick the cogs on here also.
- I used the small circles from the cogs to decorate the edges of the card
- everything is stuck down flat apart from the white oval which I mounted with the car on I used the silver striped ribbon to decorate.
I will be making a video of this card you can pop back in a few day to check this out if you would like.