Two cards from the same bundle everyone loves butterflies they come in all colours and they flutter everywhere.
I will be publishing two post one for each of the butterfly cards.
Card 1 in two shades of blue to make this card :-
- Take a piece of A4 card score and fold in half.
- Take a piece of pool party and mat on top of the whisper white.
- Cut a piece of whisper white to mat on top of the pool party blue the white is what we are going to work on.
- I used Smokey slate ink to stamp the flourish of butterflies all around one side of the card
- I then used the butterfly beauty thinlits there are two dies which you can cut out separately I cut one out in Pool Party and the other in Bermuda bay and one fits over the other glue these together put in place and glue down.
- next I took two sentiments and used smokey slate ink I stamped one at the top on a slight slant then the other on a slant a little further down then I stamped a small butterfly near the sentiments.
my next blog will show the instructions for the gold card.
I hope you enjoyed this please have a go, if you want the new catalogue please drop me a line, if you are interested in joining my team or would like some information then please get in touch. thank you Rene x