I really love the new 2019 spring summer catalogue there are so many gorgeous stamps I think I need to rob a bank lol
mans cards to make this card :-
- 6×6 Crumb cake for main card ( Base )
- 5 3/4 x 5 3/4 in smokey slate 2nd layer
- 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 in whisper white 3rd layer
- using stitched shapes framelits cut a hole out of the 3rd layer in the centre of the card.
- on this final layer put the circle back in place and stamp the sea and some seagulls from High Tide in smokey slate then the fishermans, a sentiment and the hat.
- to make the fish I used finger dabbers and inks in shades of green yellow and red I rubbed the inks onto whisper white card in streaky lines then when the card looked murky with no white areas showing I used the coordinating dies to cut the fish out.