I am really loving the free stamps from sale-a-bration this set is really cute nothing like the real thing lol.
To make this card :-
- Score and fold a piece of A4 whisper white card
- Mat a piece of pear pizzazz card on top leaving a small gap all around
- Trim a piece of whisper white this is the layer we will work with.
- Using the corrugated emboss folder emboss the top layer the emboss folder fits most of the cards the area that does not fit in the folder leave plain wrap a ribbon over the plain area and tie a bow on.
- Using the stitched framelits cut a small circle in white and a larger one in pear Pizzazz this is for the sentiment stamp in pear pizzazz ink.
- Using the 2nd size of stitched framelits cut two circles in whisper white stamp the frog on to one.
- Then on second white circle I have designed a crear rubber mat to do mirror image stamping using the stamping platform place the rubber mat in here and stamp the frog ,you can re-ink and stamp a couple of times as the mat won’t move its kept in place with magnets, then remove turn over so the inked side is over the white circle and and very gently run a brayer over the image is now reversed and transferred.
- You may stamp first then cut out with dies some people find this way much easier.
I really love doing mirror imaging if anyone would like to purchase a mat the cost including postage is £7.60 then just email me 🙂
I have a video demonstrating this mat on facebook I see if I can upload to my blog.
I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial if you would like to subscribe then you will get a notification every time I place a new blog about twice a week.