- Best bunny stampin up set is so versatile it could be used as a birthday, baby, or just a general card to say Hi which is what I have created here. I have made this card white on white with smokey slate coloured ink
- this card is 5×5
- Take a piece of whisper white card cut to 10 x 5 inch score and fold in half.
- matt with smokey slate card 4 and 3/4 of an inch square.
- Take another whisper white sheet and trim to 4 1/2 inch square this is the piece we will work on
- Using the embossing folder Dynamic lace embossing folder emboss the whisper white card
- Using the best bunny stamps and smokey slate ink pad stamp the following baby bunny, hat, small carrot, then I stamped all elements to create the large bunny and punched out with the matching punch. ps as the punch is quite compact I stamped in various areas on the card so I could punch each part out separately.
- Using the new rectangle stitched framelits I stamped the sentiment Hopping by to say Hi and then I used a larger rectangle and stamped in with smokey slate stars on the background.
- I wanted to do white on white now you need to lie / arrange the items you have cut out untill you are happy with the end result I placed the rectangle with the hat and small bunny more to the right so that I could place the larger bunny to the left and I liked the look of the sentiment at a angle across the top left corner
- A list of items I have used is below.
If you would like to purchase any of the items I have used pop over to my stampin up shop, or you can get in touch with me I have people who prefer me to order for them and I will post out free to you.
If you would like to join my stampin up class in South Shields then get in touch my classes are once a fortnight on Monday evenings I am starting another class soon
Do you want a catalogue popping in the post let me know.
I love this lovely technique it’s so different every time I attempt it and it is sooooo easy just follow my step by step, I also have a video tutorial on my blog somewhere regarding triple stamping.
- Step one score and fold a sheet of A4 whisper white card this is now the base card C5 size
- Mat and layer in 1 Highland Heather then 1 whisper white then 1 more Highland heather then finally another whisper white. the gap the you want is up to you small or wide it is down to personal preference, I prefer a small aperture.
- Remove the coloured card put onto one side for now
- Layer all the white card on top of each other largest is the base then the next smaller and finally the smallest white on top.
- Now ink up stamp and make sure it is well inked while holding white layers down ink and stamp around the outside randomly all around and make sure the stamp is inked up for every attempt at stamping.
- stamp sentiment in the middle
- Now it is time to mat all the white and highland heather layers together.you can put tape on or mounting foam the choice is yours start with the base and work up to the smallest layer.
Home to roost
Sale A bration is really working for me the stamps are tremendous it really is great getting something for nothing.
From January 3rd until the 31st March if you spend £45 then you get to choose a free stamp the more you spend the more freebies you can choose.
Now for the card.
- Take a sheet of A4 whisper white score and fold in half to make a C5 card
- Trim another sheet leaving a tiny gap all around 1/8th of an inch cut a round hole in this top piece nearer to the bottom.
- Stamp sentiment on the top in Spool party.
- place the top sheet A 5 over the hole and mark around in pencil we can erase this later this needs to be exact as we will remove the top to work on the main card underneath.
- On the main card we need a template with the same size hole you can make one in plastic or card place on the main card as a guide where we want to ink our aperture.
- Using the sponge brayer roll over the top from right to left in pool party ink.
- Then roll over from right to left with sponge brayer in mint Macaron ink.
- Then roll over from right to left in coastal cabana ink.
- Using memento ink stamp the roost on to the main card then stamp him onto Post note near the sticky top area then when we cut this out for masking purposes the top will stick over the original roost on the main card
- Place post it note on top of our previously stamped roost and ink up the wheat and stamp this over the top in random areas now remove post it you will see the roost was protected.
- Stamp sentiment near the top
- Place the ribbon along the bottom and tie a little length to create a false bow
- Using mount dimentials raise the top layer
I really had fun making this little fella I do hope you give it a go if you would like a notification for new blog posts then click follow and twice a week you will receive a notification when I post a new blog.
If anyone is interested in joining my team please get in touch.
If you lik Product List
e video tutorials I am on youtube craftingwithrene
Loving this stamp, lilies my daughters favourite flower.
I will be making a video tutorial this was a very quick and can also be made as a birthday or thank you card
If you would like to check out my video tutorials then look on youtube craftingwithrene
To make this card I used whisper white card and matted with soft seafoam card, whisper white which I raised the top layer which i stamped on.
- Score and fold a A4 sheet of whisper white card.
- Trim a layer of card using soft seafoam.
- Trim a piece of card for the top layer.
- Using smokey slate stamp the lily large and small.
- Using soft seafoam ink stamp the stems making sure that you stamp over the lily base.
- I used pretty label punch to punch out the sentiment shape I used soft seafoam stamp my chosen sentiment.
- I finished the bottom of the card by wrapping some white Flax ribbon around the bottom.
I Wanted to share some videos with you from my youtube channel I do hope you enjoy them any questions please drop me a line. Thank you for watching and if you want to subscribe then you would receive a notification when a new post has been released. ENJOY x