Home to roost
Sale A bration is really working for me the stamps are tremendous it really is great getting something for nothing.
From January 3rd until the 31st March if you spend £45 then you get to choose a free stamp the more you spend the more freebies you can choose.
Now for the card.
- Take a sheet of A4 whisper white score and fold in half to make a C5 card
- Trim another sheet leaving a tiny gap all around 1/8th of an inch cut a round hole in this top piece nearer to the bottom.
- Stamp sentiment on the top in Spool party.
- place the top sheet A 5 over the hole and mark around in pencil we can erase this later this needs to be exact as we will remove the top to work on the main card underneath.
- On the main card we need a template with the same size hole you can make one in plastic or card place on the main card as a guide where we want to ink our aperture.
- Using the sponge brayer roll over the top from right to left in pool party ink.
- Then roll over from right to left with sponge brayer in mint Macaron ink.
- Then roll over from right to left in coastal cabana ink.
- Using memento ink stamp the roost on to the main card then stamp him onto Post note near the sticky top area then when we cut this out for masking purposes the top will stick over the original roost on the main card
- Place post it note on top of our previously stamped roost and ink up the wheat and stamp this over the top in random areas now remove post it you will see the roost was protected.
- Stamp sentiment near the top
- Place the ribbon along the bottom and tie a little length to create a false bow
- Using mount dimentials raise the top layer
I really had fun making this little fella I do hope you give it a go if you would like a notification for new blog posts then click follow and twice a week you will receive a notification when I post a new blog.
If anyone is interested in joining my team please get in touch.
If you lik Product List
e video tutorials I am on youtube craftingwithrene