I love this lovely technique it’s so different every time I attempt it and it is sooooo easy just follow my step by step, I also have a video tutorial on my blog somewhere regarding triple stamping.
- Step one score and fold a sheet of A4 whisper white card this is now the base card C5 size
- Mat and layer in 1 Highland Heather then 1 whisper white then 1 more Highland heather then finally another whisper white. the gap the you want is up to you small or wide it is down to personal preference, I prefer a small aperture.
- Remove the coloured card put onto one side for now
- Layer all the white card on top of each other largest is the base then the next smaller and finally the smallest white on top.
- Now ink up stamp and make sure it is well inked while holding white layers down ink and stamp around the outside randomly all around and make sure the stamp is inked up for every attempt at stamping.
- stamp sentiment in the middle
- Now it is time to mat all the white and highland heather layers together.you can put tape on or mounting foam the choice is yours start with the base and work up to the smallest layer.