- Most of my ladies state that they always struggle to make mens cards, I think this is because for most of us it is because we love making girly cards or we have more female friends and family than the men ( sorry guys ) the type of cards we love to make are usually easy because we know who we are making them for we can look at a stamp and the idea is born. I do hope you like this card it is so simple to make go on have a go !
- Take a piece of whisper white card score and fold in have mine is 4×6 inches
- take a basic black card matt onto the white card reduce size by 1/8th of an inch
- take a piece of whisper white and matt this down by 1/8th of and inch to fit onto the black do not stick down yet this is the piece we are going to work on.
- Using water brushes and brushos ( Orange and yellow ) I put some brushos onto two large stamping block and dropped water on to these then as if I was painting I simply brushed the colour across the card in an arch shape first the orange then the red randomly once i was happy with the result I dried off with my heat gun thoroughly.
- Using black memento /archival inked up the grass stamp I used the stamparatus as this has a hinge which will allow the stamp to be moved along at exactly the same height all along the bottom of the card.0
- Using the same black ink i then stamped my cyclist and the sentiment and finally I stamped a little bush in the corner .
- The items are listed below which I have used if you would like to order them pop onto my stampin up shop or drop me a line I will order for you and post out Free if you are interested in joining my stampin up class or joining my team then please get in touch or would you like a catalogue