- Best bunny stampin up set is so versatile it could be used as a birthday, baby, or just a general card to say Hi which is what I have created here. I have made this card white on white with smokey slate coloured ink
- this card is 5×5
- Take a piece of whisper white card cut to 10 x 5 inch score and fold in half.
- matt with smokey slate card 4 and 3/4 of an inch square.
- Take another whisper white sheet and trim to 4 1/2 inch square this is the piece we will work on
- Using the embossing folder Dynamic lace embossing folder emboss the whisper white card
- Using the best bunny stamps and smokey slate ink pad stamp the following baby bunny, hat, small carrot, then I stamped all elements to create the large bunny and punched out with the matching punch. ps as the punch is quite compact I stamped in various areas on the card so I could punch each part out separately.
- Using the new rectangle stitched framelits I stamped the sentiment Hopping by to say Hi and then I used a larger rectangle and stamped in with smokey slate stars on the background.
- I wanted to do white on white now you need to lie / arrange the items you have cut out untill you are happy with the end result I placed the rectangle with the hat and small bunny more to the right so that I could place the larger bunny to the left and I liked the look of the sentiment at a angle across the top left corner
- A list of items I have used is below.
If you would like to purchase any of the items I have used pop over to my stampin up shop, or you can get in touch with me I have people who prefer me to order for them and I will post out free to you.
If you would like to join my stampin up class in South Shields then get in touch my classes are once a fortnight on Monday evenings I am starting another class soon
Do you want a catalogue popping in the post let me know.