Now here Is a set of stamps that would great for Him or Her wine everyone loves a glass ! well I do lol .
we really enjoyed making this in class I do hope you will give this a go.
- using whisper white card score and fold an A 4 piece of card into a tent fold if you are not sure what that is it is when the card resembles a tent with the fold at the top.
- We need to make the two panels for the front ,now take a piece of cherry cobbler card and trim to 5 wide x 5 .5 high inch in cherry cobbler and a second long piece 2.5 wide x 5.5 high next trim some whisper white card 4 .75 wide x 5.25 high and a second piece 2. 25 high x 5.25
- use the cherry cobbler ink and you will need a piece of scrap whisper white card to stamp the tag onto this will require cutting out by hand.
- on the square top layer of the whisper white stamp the wine bottle and the two glasses you could paint using the cherry cobbler ink and a water brush pen or you may use the blender pens to colour. stamp the sentiment at the top using the cherry cobbler ink.
- mat all your layers together and using a dimension pad raise the tag.
- use a small hole punch on the tag at the round shape Put a piece of cherry cobbler ribbon through the top.
If you like what you see please click to follow me for some more card making ideas
if you would like to purchase any items I have used then please feel free to click on to my shop
And if you are interested in becoming a stampin up demonstrator then please drop me a line there is no obligation but a lot of advantages.