I love the little ducks so cute and the rabbit well I think this is great for new baby, Easter and birthdays what lovely set. I think I will have a lot of use for these stamps
- Take a whisper white A 4 sheet of card and score and fold in half and cut down to 5 x 7 inch tent fold
- Using pineapple punch trim down a 1/4 of an inch smaller to layer on top of the white
- next with whisper white trim to layer on top of the pineapple crush
- stamp the grass all along the bottom edge in pear pizzaz.
- Using Memento ink stamp mummy duck at the beginning but leave enough room to put a ribbon around the card in front of her
- stamp the baby ducks behind mummy, now choose your colour blenders and colour all the duck in.
- I used a balloon punch with pineapple punch card and used this for the sentiment.
- Draw a line from the bottom of mummies tail up to the top to stick the balloon to.
- Wrap a pineapple punch ribbon around the whisper white card in front of mummy duck and put a bow on it
- stick all layers down flat.
If you like what you see please click to follow me for some more card making ideas
if you would like to purchase any items I have used then please feel free to click on to my shop
And if you are interested in becoming a stampin up demonstrator then please drop me a line there is no obligation but a lot of advantages.