Lovely pierced effect the die does it all, and matching stamps this is a very feminine set of stamps I have done this in a soft colour highland heather.
This was quite simple to make the card class were loving the pricking with out the effort and the magnifying glass lol.
I feel the picture does not do this card justice the pierced detail on the front is lovely.
- Trim each layer with a 1/4 inch increment you can make this any size you want.
- Using whisper white card score and fold trim to 6×6
- Using Highland Heather card trim 1/4 inch smaller
- Using whisper white trim 1/4 inch smaller
- Using the bundle thinlits cut out the oval and trim around with scissors it as this is designed to pierce the card the die does not have a cutting edge.
- lie the pierced die at an angle in the center and run through you die machine.
- Using the matching stamp and Highland Heather ink stamp around the edge.
- I used the new stitched rectangle framelits to cut out for the sentiment
- Put DST( double sided tape ) on all of your layers and mat together.
- wrap some matching ribbon around the bottom and cut a small piece to tie a little bow on.
- to finish off place your sentiments on with dimensional pads
If you like what you see please click to follow me for some more card making ideas
if you would like to purchase any items I have used then please feel free to click on to my shop
And if you are interested in becoming a stampin up demonstrator then please drop me a line there is no obligation but a lot of advantages, or Even if you just want to join as a hobbyist just for you up until the 31 march while sale –a bration runs you can get £170 of goods for £99 thank you for checking in