Working with vellum is a refreshing change I have used one of the sale-a-bration stamps for this I hope you like it.
It has a lovely finish and when you lay it over white card it looks completely different. to make this card simply follow
- Using whisper white piece of card score and fold then trim to make a 5 x 7 card base
- Trim a piece of vellum this size we will trim to the correct size later.
- Take a piece of real red card and two dies one needs to be slightly smaller than the other and the larger one needs to be slightly smaller than 5 x 7 to make a red frame.
- Next we will work on the vellum using white embossing powder don’t forget the embossing buddy and versamark ink up the stamp lovely Lattice and stamp on the vellum the pour the embossing powder on to this shake off the excess and heat but do not hold the heat gun too close otherwise you may burn the vellum.
- colour using real red and a nice shade of green stamping blending markers colour the vellum if any goes o the white embossing it will wipe off.
- I used a punch for the sentiment and the happy birthday is from the sentiments (celebrations )
If you like what you see please click to follow me for some more card making ideas and videos
if you would like to purchase any items I have used then please feel free to click on to my shop
And if you are interested in becoming a stampin up demonstrator then please drop me a line there is no obligation but a lot of advantages, or Even if you just want to join as a hobbyist just for you up until the 31 march while sale –a bration runs you can get £170 of goods for £99 this crazy offer happens once a year
Thank you for checking in