I love this stamp and punch set It is very versatile on this card I have stamped in versamark and stampin up gold emboss powder I love the end result, but you can just stamp in your favorite colour and Punch.
To make this card …….
- Trim whisper white card to 6 x 6 I used the stampin up score board to score a couple of grooves down each side.
- Trim a piece of gold card down to 6 inch high by 4.5 inch wide
- Trim a piece of whisper white card 6 high by just under 4.5 so that the gold card is just say seen at the edges this white panel need embossing using the country floral embossing folder.
- Next using the stitched rectangle framelit dies cut a whisper white and gold panel in large and a size smaller for the sentiment and the cake.
- Next using a piece of whisper white card stamp the cake and the stand from the piece of cake stamp set using versamark ink and stampin up gold emboss powder heat emboss then punch out with the matching punch then stick these down on to the white panel and put a thin white ribbon around the bottom.
- Next these all need matting together I stuck the layers down flat until I came to the sentiment and the panel with the cake these I raised with Dimensionals
Hello everyone, We all love fury animals this is so true this is a lovely doggy card could be for male or female.
I do hope you have fun replicating this card xx
- Score and fold whisper white card in to an A 5 card
- Trim a piece of smokey slate card to mat on top leaving a small area of the whisper white showing.
- Trim another piece of whisper white for the top this is what we will work on.
- Take the top piece of whisper white and stamp randomly with smokey slate ink and the paw print stamps and the bone stamp.
- Using the stitched framelit dies cut a square from Smokey slate and a smaller one from whisper white make sure that the sentiment stamp fits on to the white card I did mine at an angle.
- Take a piece of whisper white and stamp the dog if you want to use the additional stamp ie the dots for a Datamation or the patch stamp and stamp your dog using smokey slate then stamp a collar then stamp the plain stamp shaped like the kennel in crumb cake. then use the other stamp shaped like a kennel with the wood grain pattern on over the top then I stamped a small sentiment JUST FOR YOU in crumb cake ink trimmed this down and stuck onto the front of the kennel.
- I stuck the smokey panel down flat onto the main card then I then mounted the top card on with mount tape
- Then I put the sentiment with mount tape and I put a bow on made using the silver/ white twine.
Items I have used …..
For the lady who loves bubbles in the bath and a glass of wine, a lovely pamper night
we really enjoyed making this in class.
This is made in inches
- First trim whisper white card to 6×6 inch
- Trim Balmy Blue card down so that you have a piece 5 1/2 x 4 and a piece 5 x 1 1/2 for the tag
- Emboss the balmy blue using the Tuffted embossing folder
- Cut the Whisper white card using the rectangle framlits then
- Stamp your images using Smokey slate ink on tho the white panel
- Colour using your choice of stampin blends
- Using the punch on whisper white card stock punch out a shape and stamp the sentiment in smokey slate ink
- Punch a hole at each end of the tag and thread a ribbon through and fasten on to the small piece of balmy blue and wrap around the back of the card and tape down then stick down on to the white card.