Hello everyone, We all love fury animals this is so true this is a lovely doggy card could be for male or female.
I do hope you have fun replicating this card xx
- Score and fold whisper white card in to an A 5 card
- Trim a piece of smokey slate card to mat on top leaving a small area of the whisper white showing.
- Trim another piece of whisper white for the top this is what we will work on.
- Take the top piece of whisper white and stamp randomly with smokey slate ink and the paw print stamps and the bone stamp.
- Using the stitched framelit dies cut a square from Smokey slate and a smaller one from whisper white make sure that the sentiment stamp fits on to the white card I did mine at an angle.
- Take a piece of whisper white and stamp the dog if you want to use the additional stamp ie the dots for a Datamation or the patch stamp and stamp your dog using smokey slate then stamp a collar then stamp the plain stamp shaped like the kennel in crumb cake. then use the other stamp shaped like a kennel with the wood grain pattern on over the top then I stamped a small sentiment JUST FOR YOU in crumb cake ink trimmed this down and stuck onto the front of the kennel.
- I stuck the smokey panel down flat onto the main card then I then mounted the top card on with mount tape
- Then I put the sentiment with mount tape and I put a bow on made using the silver/ white twine.
Items I have used …..