I love this stamp and punch set It is very versatile on this card I have stamped in versamark and stampin up gold emboss powder I love the end result, but you can just stamp in your favorite colour and Punch.
To make this card …….
- Trim whisper white card to 6 x 6 I used the stampin up score board to score a couple of grooves down each side.
- Trim a piece of gold card down to 6 inch high by 4.5 inch wide
- Trim a piece of whisper white card 6 high by just under 4.5 so that the gold card is just say seen at the edges this white panel need embossing using the country floral embossing folder.
- Next using the stitched rectangle framelit dies cut a whisper white and gold panel in large and a size smaller for the sentiment and the cake.
- Next using a piece of whisper white card stamp the cake and the stand from the piece of cake stamp set using versamark ink and stampin up gold emboss powder heat emboss then punch out with the matching punch then stick these down on to the white panel and put a thin white ribbon around the bottom.
- Next these all need matting together I stuck the layers down flat until I came to the sentiment and the panel with the cake these I raised with Dimensionals