- Pretty in pink Acetate tea together card. Very easy to make, I love the tea pot set and I am so glad this is staying in the new catalogue.
- Take a piece of polka dot DSP and stamp the tea pot and cup then use the bundle dies to cut these out
- take some pretty pink tea time DSP and stamp some flowers from the stamp set and cut out with the bundle dies one for the tea pot and one for the cup.
- Take a piece of Whisper white card score and fold in half then trim one inch after the fold this flap is where the acetate is glued in place.
- Take a piece of acetate then trim down to half of A 5 glue this under the inch flap on the whisper white card.
- From the pretty pink DSP cut two long pieces one inch deep and the width of the card glue this at the top and bottom of the acetate
- Cut one circle in Pink Blushing Bride card stock and a smaller one in whisper white card stock and stamp a sentiment on the white.
- Now lie everything in place and if you are happy with it, glue all of the items down.
Hope you have a go at making this it is such a pretty card x
If you are interested in joining my team then please get in touch if you would like to purchase the items I have used to make this card then pop over to my shop.
If you would like more ideas to make cards then please click on the link to follow me and you will receive two emails a week to let you know when I release a blog.