I have just bought this set of dies I had the matching stamps for ages and then thought I really need the matching dies I am sure you know what I mean lol. I used pigment sprinkles to make my leaves and I used white embossing powder for that resist technique. I do like the new stitched nested labels.
Items I used to make this card. and I also used the new pigment sprinkles No image sorry code is 149663
What a great set of stamps
I have made this card using only shades of grey a really nice combination a nice card for men or women and this set has endless possibilities x
items I have used -:
Good morning magnolia this is a lovely set of stamps I really think I need the matching dies, because I have loads of ideas for this set and I want to play a little more especially in different colours .
Thanks for popping by I hope you like it if you would like any information on joining my team then please get in touch x
I run a stampin up class on a Monday evening fortnightly if you would like more info on this then please contact me x
Just look at these pictures what an amazing set of stamps perfect for the men in your life The ladies in my card class love making cards for a man. I used the stampin Blends to colour these. I love how the card ribbons and blends all match .
Thanks for dropping by 🙂
These are the items I used to make the cards if you would like to purchase these then click on the shop link.
if you have any questions or would like information on joining my team the please get in touch thanks xx
I have had these stamps forever and the high tide I have used repeatedly but this Bokeh is a first for me and I love the effect, I ill certainly be using a lot more and can not wait to try the other in the set. great one for the men.
If you would like more info on my classes or on joining my team please get in touch x
Thank you for Dropping by 🙂
Don’t you just love the out doors, a lovely set of stamps especially for the man in your life I know that I for one will get lots and lots of use from this set.
The ladies in my class always enjoy making cards for men they tell me these are the cards that they struggle with.
Thanks for dropping by xx Rene
items I used to make this card …
I Love this set All the good things I have seen this done in loads of different colors I will be really sad to see it go 😦
If you would like some more card ideas then click on the follow me link and you will receive an email twice a week when I post.
I love this stamp and punch set It is very versatile on this card I have stamped in versamark and stampin up gold emboss powder I love the end result, but you can just stamp in your favorite colour and Punch.
To make this card …….
- Trim whisper white card to 6 x 6 I used the stampin up score board to score a couple of grooves down each side.
- Trim a piece of gold card down to 6 inch high by 4.5 inch wide
- Trim a piece of whisper white card 6 high by just under 4.5 so that the gold card is just say seen at the edges this white panel need embossing using the country floral embossing folder.
- Next using the stitched rectangle framelit dies cut a whisper white and gold panel in large and a size smaller for the sentiment and the cake.
- Next using a piece of whisper white card stamp the cake and the stand from the piece of cake stamp set using versamark ink and stampin up gold emboss powder heat emboss then punch out with the matching punch then stick these down on to the white panel and put a thin white ribbon around the bottom.
- Next these all need matting together I stuck the layers down flat until I came to the sentiment and the panel with the cake these I raised with Dimensionals
Hello everyone, We all love fury animals this is so true this is a lovely doggy card could be for male or female.
I do hope you have fun replicating this card xx
- Score and fold whisper white card in to an A 5 card
- Trim a piece of smokey slate card to mat on top leaving a small area of the whisper white showing.
- Trim another piece of whisper white for the top this is what we will work on.
- Take the top piece of whisper white and stamp randomly with smokey slate ink and the paw print stamps and the bone stamp.
- Using the stitched framelit dies cut a square from Smokey slate and a smaller one from whisper white make sure that the sentiment stamp fits on to the white card I did mine at an angle.
- Take a piece of whisper white and stamp the dog if you want to use the additional stamp ie the dots for a Datamation or the patch stamp and stamp your dog using smokey slate then stamp a collar then stamp the plain stamp shaped like the kennel in crumb cake. then use the other stamp shaped like a kennel with the wood grain pattern on over the top then I stamped a small sentiment JUST FOR YOU in crumb cake ink trimmed this down and stuck onto the front of the kennel.
- I stuck the smokey panel down flat onto the main card then I then mounted the top card on with mount tape
- Then I put the sentiment with mount tape and I put a bow on made using the silver/ white twine.
Items I have used …..
Now here Is a set of stamps that would great for Him or Her wine everyone loves a glass ! well I do lol .
we really enjoyed making this in class I do hope you will give this a go.
- using whisper white card score and fold an A 4 piece of card into a tent fold if you are not sure what that is it is when the card resembles a tent with the fold at the top.
- We need to make the two panels for the front ,now take a piece of cherry cobbler card and trim to 5 wide x 5 .5 high inch in cherry cobbler and a second long piece 2.5 wide x 5.5 high next trim some whisper white card 4 .75 wide x 5.25 high and a second piece 2. 25 high x 5.25
- use the cherry cobbler ink and you will need a piece of scrap whisper white card to stamp the tag onto this will require cutting out by hand.
- on the square top layer of the whisper white stamp the wine bottle and the two glasses you could paint using the cherry cobbler ink and a water brush pen or you may use the blender pens to colour. stamp the sentiment at the top using the cherry cobbler ink.
- mat all your layers together and using a dimension pad raise the tag.
- use a small hole punch on the tag at the round shape Put a piece of cherry cobbler ribbon through the top.
If you like what you see please click to follow me for some more card making ideas
if you would like to purchase any items I have used then please feel free to click on to my shop
And if you are interested in becoming a stampin up demonstrator then please drop me a line there is no obligation but a lot of advantages.