I Love this set All the good things I have seen this done in loads of different colors I will be really sad to see it go 😦
If you would like some more card ideas then click on the follow me link and you will receive an email twice a week when I post.
I love this stamp and punch set It is very versatile on this card I have stamped in versamark and stampin up gold emboss powder I love the end result, but you can just stamp in your favorite colour and Punch.
To make this card …….
- Trim whisper white card to 6 x 6 I used the stampin up score board to score a couple of grooves down each side.
- Trim a piece of gold card down to 6 inch high by 4.5 inch wide
- Trim a piece of whisper white card 6 high by just under 4.5 so that the gold card is just say seen at the edges this white panel need embossing using the country floral embossing folder.
- Next using the stitched rectangle framelit dies cut a whisper white and gold panel in large and a size smaller for the sentiment and the cake.
- Next using a piece of whisper white card stamp the cake and the stand from the piece of cake stamp set using versamark ink and stampin up gold emboss powder heat emboss then punch out with the matching punch then stick these down on to the white panel and put a thin white ribbon around the bottom.
- Next these all need matting together I stuck the layers down flat until I came to the sentiment and the panel with the cake these I raised with Dimensionals
Hello everyone, We all love fury animals this is so true this is a lovely doggy card could be for male or female.
I do hope you have fun replicating this card xx
- Score and fold whisper white card in to an A 5 card
- Trim a piece of smokey slate card to mat on top leaving a small area of the whisper white showing.
- Trim another piece of whisper white for the top this is what we will work on.
- Take the top piece of whisper white and stamp randomly with smokey slate ink and the paw print stamps and the bone stamp.
- Using the stitched framelit dies cut a square from Smokey slate and a smaller one from whisper white make sure that the sentiment stamp fits on to the white card I did mine at an angle.
- Take a piece of whisper white and stamp the dog if you want to use the additional stamp ie the dots for a Datamation or the patch stamp and stamp your dog using smokey slate then stamp a collar then stamp the plain stamp shaped like the kennel in crumb cake. then use the other stamp shaped like a kennel with the wood grain pattern on over the top then I stamped a small sentiment JUST FOR YOU in crumb cake ink trimmed this down and stuck onto the front of the kennel.
- I stuck the smokey panel down flat onto the main card then I then mounted the top card on with mount tape
- Then I put the sentiment with mount tape and I put a bow on made using the silver/ white twine.
Items I have used …..
Now here Is a set of stamps that would great for Him or Her wine everyone loves a glass ! well I do lol .
we really enjoyed making this in class I do hope you will give this a go.
- using whisper white card score and fold an A 4 piece of card into a tent fold if you are not sure what that is it is when the card resembles a tent with the fold at the top.
- We need to make the two panels for the front ,now take a piece of cherry cobbler card and trim to 5 wide x 5 .5 high inch in cherry cobbler and a second long piece 2.5 wide x 5.5 high next trim some whisper white card 4 .75 wide x 5.25 high and a second piece 2. 25 high x 5.25
- use the cherry cobbler ink and you will need a piece of scrap whisper white card to stamp the tag onto this will require cutting out by hand.
- on the square top layer of the whisper white stamp the wine bottle and the two glasses you could paint using the cherry cobbler ink and a water brush pen or you may use the blender pens to colour. stamp the sentiment at the top using the cherry cobbler ink.
- mat all your layers together and using a dimension pad raise the tag.
- use a small hole punch on the tag at the round shape Put a piece of cherry cobbler ribbon through the top.
If you like what you see please click to follow me for some more card making ideas
if you would like to purchase any items I have used then please feel free to click on to my shop
And if you are interested in becoming a stampin up demonstrator then please drop me a line there is no obligation but a lot of advantages.
Hello everyone, I am so sorry for my short absence I have been Poorly it is not often I get whisked into hospital but it does sometimes happen 😦
So this was a card for valentines but could be done for an anniversary or to a wedding this was so easy to make see what you think. i just really wanted to show the technique of the ribbon weaving.
- Whisper white card score and cut to 6 x 6
- mat /trim real read card to 5 3/4 x 5 3/4
- Cut a piece of whisper white card down to 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 now cut a heart out of this on a slant , cut some strips of ribbon in whisper white that will cover the hole in both directions .
- Next turn this over and start on the wrong side and stick the ribbon across one way with tape then weave the ribbon through the other way till all gaps are closed I raised this layer.
- I then used two heart dies to create a frame one was the same that I cut the heart out and the second was a next size down and then I raised this.
- The next think I did I took some real red thin ribbon and platted this and glued down from the top.
- I then used red enamels and dotted around the card.
- you may stamp a sentiment of your choice using real red ink.
The heart dies I used are stampin up but are retired I do not know what they were called.
Home to roost
Sale A bration is really working for me the stamps are tremendous it really is great getting something for nothing.
From January 3rd until the 31st March if you spend £45 then you get to choose a free stamp the more you spend the more freebies you can choose.
Now for the card.
- Take a sheet of A4 whisper white score and fold in half to make a C5 card
- Trim another sheet leaving a tiny gap all around 1/8th of an inch cut a round hole in this top piece nearer to the bottom.
- Stamp sentiment on the top in Spool party.
- place the top sheet A 5 over the hole and mark around in pencil we can erase this later this needs to be exact as we will remove the top to work on the main card underneath.
- On the main card we need a template with the same size hole you can make one in plastic or card place on the main card as a guide where we want to ink our aperture.
- Using the sponge brayer roll over the top from right to left in pool party ink.
- Then roll over from right to left with sponge brayer in mint Macaron ink.
- Then roll over from right to left in coastal cabana ink.
- Using memento ink stamp the roost on to the main card then stamp him onto Post note near the sticky top area then when we cut this out for masking purposes the top will stick over the original roost on the main card
- Place post it note on top of our previously stamped roost and ink up the wheat and stamp this over the top in random areas now remove post it you will see the roost was protected.
- Stamp sentiment near the top
- Place the ribbon along the bottom and tie a little length to create a false bow
- Using mount dimentials raise the top layer
I really had fun making this little fella I do hope you give it a go if you would like a notification for new blog posts then click follow and twice a week you will receive a notification when I post a new blog.
If anyone is interested in joining my team please get in touch.
If you lik Product List
e video tutorials I am on youtube craftingwithrene
Welcome to the second blog hop for January 2019 , we have some amazing cards to show you so when you have seen my creations don’t forget to click on to the link to take you to the next person.
Today’s card is from the sale a bration catalogue this is an amazing offer just spend the qualifying amount and choose a free stamp,it could not be easier the stamps I have used are called By the Bay
This stamp was colored using the inks and a aqua painter I used the thick whisper white matted onto smokey slate
and the base card was whisper white. below is a list of the items I have used.