Very Vesailles this is a lovely set of stamps and has many different uses it will make so many different type of cards this is the second time I have used in my card classes. Also it looks so different when stamped in different shades of inks.
Thanks for dropping by if you would like to see more of my cards then please click on the follow link and you will receive a notification on a Monday and Fridays regarding a new post.
If you are interested or would like to learn more about becoming a Stampin up demonstrator then please get in touch even if it is just for yourself to order.
Thank you Rene xx
Sailing home bundle and the stunning papers wow what a combination my family is full of fishermen so anything around the sea is always a hit and the lovely blue is perfect for this card x
I have just bought this set of dies I had the matching stamps for ages and then thought I really need the matching dies I am sure you know what I mean lol. I used pigment sprinkles to make my leaves and I used white embossing powder for that resist technique. I do like the new stitched nested labels.
Items I used to make this card. and I also used the new pigment sprinkles No image sorry code is 149663
What a great set of stamps
I have made this card using only shades of grey a really nice combination a nice card for men or women and this set has endless possibilities x
items I have used -:
Good morning magnolia this is a lovely set of stamps I really think I need the matching dies, because I have loads of ideas for this set and I want to play a little more especially in different colours .
Thanks for popping by I hope you like it if you would like any information on joining my team then please get in touch x
I run a stampin up class on a Monday evening fortnightly if you would like more info on this then please contact me x
Just look at these pictures what an amazing set of stamps perfect for the men in your life The ladies in my card class love making cards for a man. I used the stampin Blends to colour these. I love how the card ribbons and blends all match .
Thanks for dropping by 🙂
These are the items I used to make the cards if you would like to purchase these then click on the shop link.
if you have any questions or would like information on joining my team the please get in touch thanks xx
I have had these stamps forever and the high tide I have used repeatedly but this Bokeh is a first for me and I love the effect, I ill certainly be using a lot more and can not wait to try the other in the set. great one for the men.
If you would like more info on my classes or on joining my team please get in touch x
Thank you for Dropping by 🙂
Don’t you just love the out doors, a lovely set of stamps especially for the man in your life I know that I for one will get lots and lots of use from this set.
The ladies in my class always enjoy making cards for men they tell me these are the cards that they struggle with.
Thanks for dropping by xx Rene
items I used to make this card …
I Love this set All the good things I have seen this done in loads of different colors I will be really sad to see it go 😦
If you would like some more card ideas then click on the follow me link and you will receive an email twice a week when I post.
I love this stamp and punch set It is very versatile on this card I have stamped in versamark and stampin up gold emboss powder I love the end result, but you can just stamp in your favorite colour and Punch.
To make this card …….
- Trim whisper white card to 6 x 6 I used the stampin up score board to score a couple of grooves down each side.
- Trim a piece of gold card down to 6 inch high by 4.5 inch wide
- Trim a piece of whisper white card 6 high by just under 4.5 so that the gold card is just say seen at the edges this white panel need embossing using the country floral embossing folder.
- Next using the stitched rectangle framelit dies cut a whisper white and gold panel in large and a size smaller for the sentiment and the cake.
- Next using a piece of whisper white card stamp the cake and the stand from the piece of cake stamp set using versamark ink and stampin up gold emboss powder heat emboss then punch out with the matching punch then stick these down on to the white panel and put a thin white ribbon around the bottom.
- Next these all need matting together I stuck the layers down flat until I came to the sentiment and the panel with the cake these I raised with Dimensionals