Sale-a-bration is almost over you don’t have much time to get this lovely stamp set.
I really like the colours I used on this card. I also purchased the matching dies when they were available x
This is a 6 x 6 card I used Flirty Flamingo card and Ink its a really pretty colour, I am sure the class will enjoy this tomorrow evening .
items I used were …..
Loving this stamp, lilies my daughters favourite flower.
I will be making a video tutorial this was a very quick and can also be made as a birthday or thank you card
If you would like to check out my video tutorials then look on youtube craftingwithrene
To make this card I used whisper white card and matted with soft seafoam card, whisper white which I raised the top layer which i stamped on.
- Score and fold a A4 sheet of whisper white card.
- Trim a layer of card using soft seafoam.
- Trim a piece of card for the top layer.
- Using smokey slate stamp the lily large and small.
- Using soft seafoam ink stamp the stems making sure that you stamp over the lily base.
- I used pretty label punch to punch out the sentiment shape I used soft seafoam stamp my chosen sentiment.
- I finished the bottom of the card by wrapping some white Flax ribbon around the bottom.