All the animals came two by two really cute this is for card class I am sure the ladies will enjoy making this
- Score and fold a piece of whisper white card to 6×6
- using pacific point trim to 5 .75 x 5 .75
- whisper white trim to 5.5 x 5.5
- using pacific point and two frames approximately 4 inch wide from the new stitched framelits cut one in in white also the smaller for the top.
- Stamp the perfect pair stamp with memento ink and colour in using the blending pens.
- cut a small rectangle in the stitched framelits and choose a sentiment to stamp
- tie a pacific ribbon around the edge of the card with a bow to complete.
If you like what you see please click to follow me for some more card making ideas
if you would like to purchase any items I have used then please feel free to click on to my shop
And if you are interested in becoming a stampin up demonstrator then please drop me a line there is no obligation but a lot of advantages.