Free as a bird what a lovely phrase and what a gorgeous set of stamps I have seen these done in so many different colours, and so many different ways and they are all beautiful.
Thanks for popping by hope you like the card if you would like more info on my classes or if you would like to join my team then please get in touch x
Hello everyone, I am so sorry for my short absence I have been Poorly it is not often I get whisked into hospital but it does sometimes happen 😦
So this was a card for valentines but could be done for an anniversary or to a wedding this was so easy to make see what you think. i just really wanted to show the technique of the ribbon weaving.
- Whisper white card score and cut to 6 x 6
- mat /trim real read card to 5 3/4 x 5 3/4
- Cut a piece of whisper white card down to 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 now cut a heart out of this on a slant , cut some strips of ribbon in whisper white that will cover the hole in both directions .
- Next turn this over and start on the wrong side and stick the ribbon across one way with tape then weave the ribbon through the other way till all gaps are closed I raised this layer.
- I then used two heart dies to create a frame one was the same that I cut the heart out and the second was a next size down and then I raised this.
- The next think I did I took some real red thin ribbon and platted this and glued down from the top.
- I then used red enamels and dotted around the card.
- you may stamp a sentiment of your choice using real red ink.
The heart dies I used are stampin up but are retired I do not know what they were called.
Loving this stamp, lilies my daughters favourite flower.
I will be making a video tutorial this was a very quick and can also be made as a birthday or thank you card
If you would like to check out my video tutorials then look on youtube craftingwithrene
To make this card I used whisper white card and matted with soft seafoam card, whisper white which I raised the top layer which i stamped on.
- Score and fold a A4 sheet of whisper white card.
- Trim a layer of card using soft seafoam.
- Trim a piece of card for the top layer.
- Using smokey slate stamp the lily large and small.
- Using soft seafoam ink stamp the stems making sure that you stamp over the lily base.
- I used pretty label punch to punch out the sentiment shape I used soft seafoam stamp my chosen sentiment.
- I finished the bottom of the card by wrapping some white Flax ribbon around the bottom.