Christmas is coming and we are all going crazy making some lovely Christmas cards this set of stamps are stunning I have used silver heat embossing powder which looks really shinny this is a really quick and simple card yet very pretty .
If you are interested in joining my team please get in touch if you would like to purchase any of the items I have used please pop on to my shop link and purchase from here
If you want to see more of my makes then please click on the follow link and you will receive an email when I publish a new blog.
items used are -:
This is a great Idea to show off the new Christmas catalogue enjoy x welcome to our blog hop
Feels like frost these papers are stunning there is no other way to describe them 30 papers and they are all double sided they certainly have the wow factor this was a very simple card using whisper white to create a 6×6 blank for my base then trimmed the paper down to fit on this and simply added a little shimmery crystal effects and some ice stampin glitter. I used the stamp set Merry Moose stamped him with soft suede and crumb cake punched him out and punched a pretty label for my sentiment and stamped with blushing bride ink and put onto some whisper white ribbon .
I hope you enjoyed reading this and please feel free to copy x thanks for popping by x
Oh well dare I say it Christmas is on the way ! don’t leave your Christmas cards till the last moment it will be here before you know it I love this set and my favorite color for Christmas cards navy and white.
I run card classes on a fortnightly Monday evening in south shields
If you are interested in joining my class or my team then please get in touch I would love to hear from you.
If you would like to purchase any of the items to create this card then pop over to my shop thank you for stopping by . Rene
Two cards from the same bundle everyone loves butterflies they come in all colours and they flutter everywhere.
I will be publishing two post one for each of the butterfly cards.
Card 1 in two shades of blue to make this card :-
- Take a piece of A4 card score and fold in half.
- Take a piece of pool party and mat on top of the whisper white.
- Cut a piece of whisper white to mat on top of the pool party blue the white is what we are going to work on.
- I used Smokey slate ink to stamp the flourish of butterflies all around one side of the card
- I then used the butterfly beauty thinlits there are two dies which you can cut out separately I cut one out in Pool Party and the other in Bermuda bay and one fits over the other glue these together put in place and glue down.
- next I took two sentiments and used smokey slate ink I stamped one at the top on a slight slant then the other on a slant a little further down then I stamped a small butterfly near the sentiments.
my next blog will show the instructions for the gold card.
I hope you enjoyed this please have a go, if you want the new catalogue please drop me a line, if you are interested in joining my team or would like some information then please get in touch. thank you Rene x
what a lovely combination rich razzleberry and very vanilla cardstock , this is a christmas set but as you can see it is very versatile, I stamped the image directly onto the very vanilla card using rich razzleberry ink then I created a frame using rich razzleberry card, I then stamped the the bow using Blackberry Bliss ink and created a tag with Very Vanilla card and rich razzleberry card then using the sentiment from the stamp set Beautiful day stamped it in blackberry Bliss.
I really love this stamp and die bundle you can make so many different things with them.