Don’t you just love the out doors, a lovely set of stamps especially for the man in your life I know that I for one will get lots and lots of use from this set.
The ladies in my class always enjoy making cards for men they tell me these are the cards that they struggle with.
Thanks for dropping by xx Rene
items I used to make this card …
All the animals came two by two really cute this is for card class I am sure the ladies will enjoy making this
- Score and fold a piece of whisper white card to 6×6
- using pacific point trim to 5 .75 x 5 .75
- whisper white trim to 5.5 x 5.5
- using pacific point and two frames approximately 4 inch wide from the new stitched framelits cut one in in white also the smaller for the top.
- Stamp the perfect pair stamp with memento ink and colour in using the blending pens.
- cut a small rectangle in the stitched framelits and choose a sentiment to stamp
- tie a pacific ribbon around the edge of the card with a bow to complete.
If you like what you see please click to follow me for some more card making ideas
if you would like to purchase any items I have used then please feel free to click on to my shop
And if you are interested in becoming a stampin up demonstrator then please drop me a line there is no obligation but a lot of advantages.
I love this lovely technique it’s so different every time I attempt it and it is sooooo easy just follow my step by step, I also have a video tutorial on my blog somewhere regarding triple stamping.
- Step one score and fold a sheet of A4 whisper white card this is now the base card C5 size
- Mat and layer in 1 Highland Heather then 1 whisper white then 1 more Highland heather then finally another whisper white. the gap the you want is up to you small or wide it is down to personal preference, I prefer a small aperture.
- Remove the coloured card put onto one side for now
- Layer all the white card on top of each other largest is the base then the next smaller and finally the smallest white on top.
- Now ink up stamp and make sure it is well inked while holding white layers down ink and stamp around the outside randomly all around and make sure the stamp is inked up for every attempt at stamping.
- stamp sentiment in the middle
- Now it is time to mat all the white and highland heather layers together.you can put tape on or mounting foam the choice is yours start with the base and work up to the smallest layer.
Welcome to the second blog hop for January 2019 , we have some amazing cards to show you so when you have seen my creations don’t forget to click on to the link to take you to the next person.
Today’s card is from the sale a bration catalogue this is an amazing offer just spend the qualifying amount and choose a free stamp,it could not be easier the stamps I have used are called By the Bay
This stamp was colored using the inks and a aqua painter I used the thick whisper white matted onto smokey slate
and the base card was whisper white. below is a list of the items I have used.
I am really loving the free stamps from sale-a-bration this set is really cute nothing like the real thing lol.
To make this card :-
- Score and fold a piece of A4 whisper white card
- Mat a piece of pear pizzazz card on top leaving a small gap all around
- Trim a piece of whisper white this is the layer we will work with.
- Using the corrugated emboss folder emboss the top layer the emboss folder fits most of the cards the area that does not fit in the folder leave plain wrap a ribbon over the plain area and tie a bow on.
- Using the stitched framelits cut a small circle in white and a larger one in pear Pizzazz this is for the sentiment stamp in pear pizzazz ink.
- Using the 2nd size of stitched framelits cut two circles in whisper white stamp the frog on to one.
- Then on second white circle I have designed a crear rubber mat to do mirror image stamping using the stamping platform place the rubber mat in here and stamp the frog ,you can re-ink and stamp a couple of times as the mat won’t move its kept in place with magnets, then remove turn over so the inked side is over the white circle and and very gently run a brayer over the image is now reversed and transferred.
- You may stamp first then cut out with dies some people find this way much easier.
I really love doing mirror imaging if anyone would like to purchase a mat the cost including postage is £7.60 then just email me 🙂
I have a video demonstrating this mat on facebook I see if I can upload to my blog.
I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial if you would like to subscribe then you will get a notification every time I place a new blog about twice a week.
Two cards from the same bundle everyone loves butterflies they come in all colours and they flutter everywhere.
I will be publishing two post one for each of the butterfly cards.
Card 2 in Black and Gold to make this card :-
- Take a piece of A4 card score and fold in half.
- Take a piece Basic black and mat on top of the whisper white.
- Cut a piece of whisper white to mat on top of the Basic black the white is what we are going to work on.
- I used versamark and gold embossing powder Dont forget to use your stamp Buddy ( antistatic bag ) I stamped in random areas with the splatter stamp and the stamped a couple of butterflies.
- I then used the butterfly beauty thinlits there are two dies which you can cut out separately I cut one out in Basic black and the other in glitter gold and one fits over the other glue these together put in place and glue down.
- next I took a sentiment from birthday banners stamped in memento directly onto the card with the banner and then stamped inside the banner with the happy birthday sentiment.
I hope you enjoyed this please have a go, if you want the new catalogue please drop me a line, if you are interested in joining my team or would like more information then please get in touch
I really love the new 2019 spring summer catalogue there are so many gorgeous stamps I think I need to rob a bank lol
mans cards to make this card :-
- 6×6 Crumb cake for main card ( Base )
- 5 3/4 x 5 3/4 in smokey slate 2nd layer
- 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 in whisper white 3rd layer
- using stitched shapes framelits cut a hole out of the 3rd layer in the centre of the card.
- on this final layer put the circle back in place and stamp the sea and some seagulls from High Tide in smokey slate then the fishermans, a sentiment and the hat.
- to make the fish I used finger dabbers and inks in shades of green yellow and red I rubbed the inks onto whisper white card in streaky lines then when the card looked murky with no white areas showing I used the coordinating dies to cut the fish out.
Oh my goodness the new spring and summer catalogue is amazing it is full of gorgeous stamps I have been dying to tell you all about them hopefully you will get a good peek when you check out all the different blogs on the POOTLERS BLOG HOP January 2019
The card I want to show you is a mans card although it could also be for a women.
I have made a very simple card for you to copy
- Take a piece of black card and trim to 6×6 on the front fold the edge to the back so that it is now 3 inch wide and folded back
- Using the garage designer series papers trim a 3 inch piece stick this half way down the 6×6 back area the width of the card.
- Using the stitched framelits cut an oval in whisper white
- Using the geared up garage and using stazon stamp onto silver card the car the petrol can and the tool box
- Using the garage thinlits cut out the items you have just stamped car, oil can,tool box and the in shiny silver card and cut the cogs out
- I used silver embossing powder to stamp a sentiment onto the front of the 3 inch card which is folded back stick the cogs on here also.
- I used the small circles from the cogs to decorate the edges of the card
- everything is stuck down flat apart from the white oval which I mounted with the car on I used the silver striped ribbon to decorate.
I will be making a video of this card you can pop back in a few day to check this out if you would like.
SALE-A-BRATION IS HERE
This is a lovely stamp set I love it love it love it !! Hello Cupcake ( Free with qualifying sales )
To make this card I used a few pretty colours it is really girly follow these steps
- Score and fold an A4 sheet in half = A5
- From the all my love dsp trim a piece off 2 inch wide stick down on the edge of the card and trim excess off.
- Cut a slither of card from the lovely lipstick and stick down the edge of the dsp.
- Using oval framelits cut out the larger in lovely lipstick.
- using a journal pen draw little dashes around near to the edge.
- using the oval framelits in the next size down cut out in whisper white.
- using my free hello cupcake stamps I stamped in three stages base in soft seafoam,middle in so saffron, and the top in lovely lipstick.
- using Balmy blue ink I stamped a tiny heart in the top of the cupcake.
- Using soft seafoam I stamped some pretty flowers randomly.
- Using Smokey slate ink I stamped a sentiment at the top and one at the bottom.
- I stuck the whisper white cupcake down onto the lovely lipstick card then mounted the lovely lipstick as I wanted this raised.
I do hope you have fun making this card, I think its really cute if you have enjoyed this tutorial then please do follow me for more inspiration. I tend to post twice a week.
Love these coffee stamps can be used for women or men to make this card follow my steps and most of all have fun.
- To make this card :-
- Score and fold an A4 sheet of whisper white card to make a a5 card onto this trim a soft suede card then using the corrugated embossing folder emboss partway through the card leaving the last couple of inches plain this is where I put the cup with sentiment on.
- Take a 5×5 piece of whisper white and stamp the coffee beans randomly then mount onto the corrugated area.
- I then used the stamps and thinlits to stamp and cut the coffee cups out and the sentiments on the front of the coffee cups.
- I do hope you enjoy making this.